Those visiting Mount Dora, Florida's downtown will need to negotiate construction to purchase antiques or dine in the historic area. But not to worry -- shops remain open and the city northwest of Orlando is planning lots of improvements. Here are the updates from the local government Web site:
Donnelly Street from 4th Avenue to 5th Avenue (Construction starts June 2014)
3rd Avenue from Dora Drawdy Way to Baker Street (Construction starts May 2014)
Start construction in May on 3rd Avenue and in June on Donnelly Street. Construction will end by October 1, 2014.
Phase 2 improvements will include:
• Replace water lines and sewer lines
• Replace stormwater lines and storm inlets, improve system capacity
• Widen sidewalks to accommodate more pedestrians
• Reconstruct sidewalks and ramps to be ADA compliant
• Install paver crosswalks
• Install new landscape and Irrigation
• Install new event power
• Install new street lights
• Install new street signs
• Install new street furniture
Contact SILVER IMAGE® Photo Agency, www.silverimagephotoagency.com This is a copyrighted image and may not be used in any manner without express written prior permission from SILVER IMAGE® Photo Agency. ALL rights reserved.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All content on this site is copyrighted. All rights are reserved. Please do not reproduce, download, store, copy or distribute any photos displayed herein without express written permission from SILVER IMAGE® Photo Agency.